Brayton Barff Community.
Welcome to this new forum. Set up by Denis Greenough for the use of people who currently use or have at sometime frequented the Brayton Barff woodland. We would like to think that the people who use this forum may bring some positive and thoughtful comments and ideas on how to help us preserve and care for our local beauty spot. My speciality in particular is the birdlife and also the flora and fauna of this location. So from time to time I will submit information and observations from this location. The Barff is under so much pressure internally and externally and needs all the help it can get in order to maintain and encourage the flora and fauna that is found there. Like this new forum we are attempting to set up a new group of like minded people, who love and care about the Barff woodland. The Friends of Brayton Barff group is gathering momentum and members and we have exciting plans to promote and care for our beloved woodland. Please contact us if you want to offer help and support. In the mean time please be patient and bear with us with this forum and website as we fine tune it for you good people to use. Best Regards. Derek.
(10-05-2017, 01:25 PM)DerekCooper Wrote: Welcome to this new forum. Set up by Denis Greenough for the use of people who currently use or have at sometime frequented the Brayton Barff woodland. We would like to think that the people who use this forum may bring some positive and thoughtful comments and ideas on how to help us preserve and care for our local beauty spot. My speciality in particular is the birdlife and also the flora and fauna of this location. So from time to time I will submit information and observations from this location. The Barff is under so much pressure internally and externally and needs all the help it can get in order to maintain and encourage the flora and fauna that is found there. Like this new forum we are attempting to set up a new group of like minded people, who love and care about the Barff woodland. The Friends of Brayton Barff group is gathering momentum and members and we have exciting plans to promote and care for our beloved woodland. Please contact us if you want to offer help and support. In the mean time please be patient and bear with us with this forum and website as we fine tune it for you good people to use. Best Regards. Derek.

Nice one Derek Tup

Denis.
Take only photographs, leave only footprints.